At Timperley Village Dental Practice, we cater for all aspects of general dentistry. We pride ourselves in taking great care with the simple procedures, as well as the more complex ones. We offer a full range of treatments including gum therapy, fillings, extractions, root fillings, implants, orthodontics, crowns, bridges and all aspects of denture work, as well as children’s dentistry.
We only use the best materials and current techniques. Our friendly and experienced team are always at hand to help prevent dental health problems, promote good oral health and ensure your visit is a relaxed and comfortable experience.
We are able to offer modern techniques such as:
- Crown and bridgework: We can restore teeth and spaces using crown or bridgework, we also use the latest metal free restoration.
- Digital x-rays and intra-oral cameras to aid diagnosis and treatment planning, and to show you any findings.
- Tooth fillings: We offer silver and tooth coloured fillings, your dentist will discuss with you which one would be the best in your situation.
- Dentures: We can fill in the spaces you have in your mouth using dentures, we offer the usual plastic dentures, metal dentures and latest flexible dentures.
- Root fillings are done whenever possible under “rubber dam” which is the gold standard technique to help ensure a properly disinfected tooth and increase the chances of a successful outcome.