Nicola Atherton qualified from Manchester Foot Hospital and Salford College of Technology in 1984.
Experienced in NHS and Private Practice, Nicola is a member of the Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists and is also HCPC Registered.
She strives to maintain her Continual Professional Development (CPD) for the benefit of her patients.
Nicola joined Timperley Village Dental Practice in 1995. Nicola consults on an individual basis to provide solutions to treat your problems in a friendly, relaxed environment.
Treatments/Services from £25
- Nail Cutting
- Deformed/diseased nail conditions
- Ingrowing toe nails/minor surgery
- Painful corns, calluses and other skin lesions
- Diabetic Assessments, including vascular and neurological assessments
- Simple orthotics/chair side appliances
- Footwear advice
Tuesdays 0900 – 1500
Saturdays 0900 – 1700
Home Visits available on request for £26.